Friday, May 19, 2006


LONDON
Transport # 2 This is the story about Benjy the 'social' biker dog. He likes to go to parties in style, and until the Harley Davidson was stolen, which was his favorite mode of transport, he now travels on a 1980's Moto Guzzi or on a Vespa. He told me that "I like to ride BIKES. I like to ride bikes real fast... feel the wind in my ears...I also enjoy the luxury of being driven... chauffeur and all!...He's called Dave." Benjy is a cross between a Border Terrier and a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, he is ten years old and he was found in the dogs home. His chauffeur, David Hart is the creative and managing director of Party Poker. Benjy, also has a website and an email address. "I have chosen a life of; ride bike, bark, bark, party, bark, eat, sleep...nice. And...if you want to contact me why don't you email me at benjy@gelatipertutti.com." he added. By the way, Benjy always bets on RED!
Pin It

No comments: