Wednesday, February 08, 2006


PARIS
I love Paris 2006 says the Hermes shopping bag in the window and so do I though it was far too long since I'd been there. Unfortunately, it was -6C when we got off the plane, cold winds blowing down from Russia. I went with my friend, Relais & Chateau Hotel Villa Abbazia owner, Ivana Zanon, who was going to buy at the Maison & Objet trade fair for the hotel shop, La Volta. This is one of the best gift fairs in the world and Ivana went on a spending spree, especially from the Belgium companies, who have the most interesting products right now. And, according to the New York Times "Color and texture reigned in the textile area". It was really too cold to walk around town, but, the next day we did manage a little bit of shopping. Here are a few of the places we went to.
http://www.hotelabbazia.it www.maison-objet.com www.hermes.com www.nytimes.com Pin It