Thursday, October 11, 2007

NEW YORK CITY - October


Wednesday. This is about all I saw of Manhattan on my way in from the airport, I was making phone calls in the cab and missed the first breathtaking impact with New York City; the skyline. I hope you are all looking forward to the New York blog, just as I am happy to be here?


Wednesday. Landing at JFK – New York Airport. Does anybody know where we are below, just before JKF? I have no idea.

Answer: Andrea Cairone identified the photo above; it’s the marsh land close to Lawrence and Woodsburgh just before JFK Airport. Andrea has won a weekend for two in our farmhouse in Prosecco country, a dinner party in his honor, a visit to Andrea Palladio’s masterpiece, Villa Barbara in Maser and all the Prosecco Ombra he can drink during the weekend. We look forward to your visit.

Contessanally tip: click on the photos to view a bigger image.



Wednesday. Take off from Marco Polo – Venice Airport. You can see the Islands of Venice in the center, the Giudecca on the left and the Island of Murano on the right.

Pin It