Monday, October 10, 2005


I LOVE MILANO DURING FASHION WEEK BECAUSE:
of Prada and the Italian tradition of craftsmanship. Here are the two most powerful women of Italian fashion. Franca Sozzani, editor in chief of Italian Vogue and Miuccia Prada the only woman designer to be chosen worldwide as one of The Magnificent Seven by American Vogue. I was a customer of Prada over thirty years ago when they sold mostly bags and occasionally some jewelry designed by Miuccia. And, my great grandfather before me, as well as the Italian Royal House all used to shop at Prada at the beginning of the last century. I think it's the oldest Italian fashion brand and certainly the most sort after on the market today. Brava Miuccia and congratulations. Need I add that the collection was wonderful!
Francesco Vezzoli Y Sonia Raule Y Diego della Valle Y Sergio Loro Piana Y Cathy Horyn Y Hilary Alexander Y Ingrid Sischy Y THEY Y MILANO DURING FASHION WEEK BECAUSE: of Prada, the Italian craftsmanship and the Italians themselves!!!
Pin It

No comments: