Monday, October 10, 2005


I LOVE MILANO DURING FASHION WEEK BECAUSE:
of Prada and the Italian tradition of craftsmanship. Here are the two most powerful women of Italian fashion. Franca Sozzani, editor in chief of Italian Vogue and Miuccia Prada the only woman designer to be chosen worldwide as one of The Magnificent Seven by American Vogue. I was a customer of Prada over thirty years ago when they sold mostly bags and occasionally some jewelry designed by Miuccia. And, my great grandfather before me, as well as the Italian Royal House all used to shop at Prada at the beginning of the last century. I think it's the oldest Italian fashion brand and certainly the most sort after on the market today. Brava Miuccia and congratulations. Need I add that the collection was wonderful!
Francesco Vezzoli Y Sonia Raule Y Diego della Valle Y Sergio Loro Piana Y Cathy Horyn Y Hilary Alexander Y Ingrid Sischy Y THEY Y MILANO DURING FASHION WEEK BECAUSE: of Prada, the Italian craftsmanship and the Italians themselves!!!
Pin It

2 comments:

the hotspot said...

How would you like a way to make Millions? I hate spam, but you wont regret reading this.
Make Millions

This is not a scam, its an ebook which explains how!

The purchase is though clickbank which means you have a retuns policy. The author additionally offers a 90 day money back guarantee.

Well, since there is a guarantee - it's at least worth a read, no?

adminsupervisor said...

Hey, you have a great blog here. I know this has nothing to do with your site but I have a blog which you can see by going to www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com....recently I've been asking for ideas for stuff to write about. Take a look and see if there is anything I should do to make it better. Any suggestions would be great.

I also have a work at home site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

Keep up the good work, I'll be back to visit. Adrian