Wednesday, October 12, 2005


I LOVE MILANO DURING FASHION WEEK BECAUSE:
I'm out every night. Backstage at Gianfranco Ferre, models grab a nap before hair and make-up, after the weeks hectic schedule. This is the last "Big" show of the week, a week of: 241 collections - split up in 95 shows - 147 presentations - 10.000 industry operators - 1900 media representatives!!!! Sergio Salerni Y Silvana Armani Y THEY Y MILANO DURING FASHION WEEK BECAUSE: sooner or later they can go home and sleep!!!
Pin It

3 comments:

GoldMedalMortgage5 said...

Nice blog! Hope you can find helpful info at on home improvement loans Let me know if I can help you on home improvement loans .

Rgds
Ed

tyfriend said...

Great blog you have here... certainly very interesting. Hope you don't mind I paid you a visit. Blogs are great for sharing this type of information. I also have a site, it's about Rash Guards because I like to surf. Or you may find my other Kissing Tips website useful if you're into romance or want some great FREE kissing tips and tricks.

Tyler - check me out here - kids rash guards

Susan Hanson said...

Informative Announces Search Functionality to Foster Brand Advocacy
This advanced search functionality enables companies to explore insights from their customers and identify those customers that can drive results through positive word-of-mouth and brand recommendations.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!