Wednesday, October 12, 2005


I LOVE MILANO DURING FASHION WEEK BECAUSE:
of the restaurants. I have discovered a new restaurant! It's called Coffee Design and it is inside La Triennale the design and architecture museum of Milan. I was there to see the vast and superb Keith Haring Exhibition (open till 29 January, 2006), as I am collector and an old friend of Keith's, as well as " his" Milan photographer and though I say so myself, do have a look at my photos inside the catalogue and inside the book " Keith Haring a Milano" (Johan & Levi Editore)*. Let's get back to the food which was abundant, creative and rather delicious - like tuna covered in ginger and sesame seeds with lots of grilled vegetables. And, though the restaurant looks a bit like a cafeteria, it's light and airy and looks onto the park. I did appreciate the design objects scattered around as well as the designer chairs that are all different, one from the other. I can't wait to go back, maybe on a Sunday for Brunch and a show. THEY Y MILANO DURING FASHION WEEK BECAUSE: "No more Truffles!" Suzy Menkes Y " I Love the food and the restaurants." Hamish Bowles.
*available from the Triennale bookshop
Pin It

1 comment:

Jerome Jackson said...

Meet the Flockers
Fixes for the trickiest high-tech hassles. See all Steve Bass's Tips & Tweaks. You're happy with Firefox, I know.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!