Tuesday, October 11, 2005


I LOVE MILANO DURING FASHION WEEK BECAUSE:
it reminds me of swinging London.
The magnificent Zandra Rhodes retrospective at the Galleria Carla Sozzani (until October 30th) soooooooo reminded me of swinging London, of Barbara Hulanicki and Abingdon Road, the first Biba shop, of John, Paul, George and Ringo, of Mick and his "I can't get no....", of Sir Peter Blake and his colorful Babe Rainbow and of the swimming pools of David Hockney. Zandra is renowned for her brilliantly colorful screen-printed and hand-decorated textiles, her bizarre garments shown here include the celebrated Dinosaur coat and a punk wedding dress. It's fantasy in abundance, it's fashion inspiration for all and it's out of this world! In 1997 in recognition of her contribution to the fashion and textile industry she was made Commander of the British Empire. She is as colorful in her person as her textiles.
Adelaide Acerbi Astori Y Vicky Ceschi a Santa Croce Y THEY Y MILANO DURING FASHION WEEK BECAUSE: of the new colors and their inspiration!!!
Pin It

6 comments:

the hotspot said...

Hey nice blog you got going here. I should probably spend more time writing my own blogs, but sometimes I just find myself surfing others for hours.

Anyway, I made a purchase yesterday which I believe is worth knowing about. I think it's going to change my life and help me become a millionaire. Yes yes, whatever - I know it sounds like those typical unrealistic ads you read all the time. And if it were so easy, why isn't everyone doing it?

Make Millions

1. My guess is that most people believe they are getting scammed.
2. However, those that take a no-risk chance, learn they can do it too. There are a huge amount of people doing it. I'll say this, it looks like about $150 Million pours into this concept every week.

The author has used Clickbank to handle the transaction and he offers a 90 day money back guarantee.

Well, what good is a 90 day money back guarantee if you don't know or trust the vendor? That's where Clickbank comes in. They have a returns policy of up to 8 weeks, you can read it on their website here. It seems you have to create an account though.

Anyway, back to the report. It's going to take you 15 min to read the report. I thought I was going to return it, but in the end it really was worth the small cost. I don't feel at all cheated and I want to offer the opportunity to you as well.

I was truly surprised. Give it a try, buy it, read it, if you don't like what it says - return it.

Make Millions

There is no risk - and you will love it...

SonnyM said...

I enjoyed your post, it was quite interesting and insightful. I have a related site that focuses on eliminate causes of depression you may like too. It pretty much covers eliminate causes of depression related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Thanks,
Sonny M.

Rosa Benito said...

Google Launches RSS Reader
"We often get asked how anyone is supposed to keep up with the firehose of stuff launched from the Web's spigot, so we're offering Reader as a way to help, " said Chris Wetherell, software engineer for the ...
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

darrylant said...

Hi, just wanted to say that I found your blog pretty interesting. I stumbled across it accidentally and I’m glad that I did
I was looking for the latest deals at england hotel. Keep up the good work and Happy Blogging!

Emily Santiago said...

RSS Feed
The Real Japan, as Told by Tabloid http://www.japanmediareview.com/japan/blog/Events/805/ By David Jacobson: Alongside Japan's buttoned-down media, lies the wacky, Wild West world of the 15 or so news weeklies ...
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

lokokid said...

I just wanna honestly say that mostly pages here are crap but you have something i like Good content I have a site to Pretty cool have a look if you got some time Work at home parent